Tuesday 5 May 2015

The truth...

Looking back on my post from yesterday I realised that I put across this sense that I would do this without problems... I had decided I was going to change my life and therefore it would happen and happen easily.
But that is far from the case...
I know this is going to be difficult. I know at times I'm going to stumble and fall, as I have done before. But what makes this time different is that I am fully aware of this. I know that some days I will want to chew my own arm off for a boost bar or a bag of crisps. Or that I will go out and have fun and drink and maybe sometimes eat some bad food, BUT it's what I do about it that counts.
So ive decided that on those days where I would kill for some bad fats I wil distract myself, I will clean, I will polish my toe nails, I will work out etc. I will also allow myself those nights with my friends but I will treat the aftermath differently. I won't go and buy everything in sight the next day and sit and stuff my face for hours.
Basically i will stumble and fall, but rather than staying down and berating myself for the mistakes I make, I will pick myself back up again and congratulate myself for doing so. I will be gentle on myself. But most of all I will be honest with myself. I truly think this is the way I come out of this sane and healthy.

Stacey
Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment