Monday 11 May 2015

Week 1

Week 1 is done and dusted.
I have mixed feelings about this first week.
On the eating side of things I was very good (apart from Saturday but we will get into that), but I didn't work out once. I need to try and fit it into my busy lifestyle, plus working shifts doesn't help.
As I said before I ate very well this week. I had a cheeky weigh in on Friday and I'd lost 4lbs howevet in Saturday I went to a wedding and drank rather a lot of alcohol and when I weighed myself this morning (my official weigh in) I'd gained 2lbs. So over all I've lost 2lbs this week. I am happy about this and I obivoisly cannot put my life on hold, drinking and parties will happen as long as I live healthy the rest of the week I'm fine with that.

This week my aim is to slowly bring in some exercise and continue to eat healthy.

Stacey
Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment